RSS

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30-Day Paleo Challenge: Day 6-10


I feel bad that I haven't been able to post for the last few days of my challenge, but unfortunately I haven't had Internet access until just now, (thank you Starbucks) and with it being Easter weekend, things became slightly busy.

I'm happy to report now however, that I successfully made it through the holiday weekend without slipping!  Truthfully, I was a little worried that I might not be able to, but thankfully I have friends and family that are very supportive.  This positive reinforcement gives me the confidence to say, "there's no stopping me now!", especially when I'm surrounded by so many delicious looking, and sweet temptations.  Honestly though, the challenge is actually becoming easier and easier, and I'm happy to report that I'm no longer craving anything sweet.  Sure, there are moments when I glance around at the food I'm surrounded by, and think, 'yum' (oreos, Hersey's chocolate, snickers bars, etc.) but I don't really think about eating any of it, which is just so unlike the old me.  Less then 10 days ago, if I happened to be sitting next to one of those bags/packages, they would be taunting and teasing me to just go over and taste them.

As far as my meals go, I wish that I could write down an official menu for the last few days, like I've been doing, but unfortunately I've been on the go, and therefore didn't have a specific plan.  I've just been sticking to what I know and have been eating my lean protein (chicken, eggs, turkey), vegetables, some fruits, and almonds.

Due to my lack of a specific meal plan for the past few days, I'll just share some previous recipes that would work for this challenge.
Former recipes that would work for the Paleo Challenge:

 

 

 
(Just make without the cheese)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment